Dec 11, 2015; Boston, MA, USA; Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry (30) pumps his fists after making a shot during the second half of the Golden State Warriors 124-119 double overtime win over the Boston Celtics at TD Garden. Mandatory Credit: Winslow Townson-USA TODAY Sports
Now that the winning streak is over, we take a look at 5 games the Golden State Warriors could have lost during the 24 games they won.
All good things must come to an end.
More from Stephen Curry
- Golden State Warriors: History shows USA may need Stephen Curry for more than the Olympics
- Golden State Warriors: Stephen Curry’s ‘underpaid’ status doesn’t evaluate his impact
- Golden State Warriors: Where ESPN experts rank Stephen Curry in MVP favoritism
- Stephen Curry embracing new approach for the Golden State Warriors
- Golden State Warriors’ Stephen Curry makes huge claim on GOAT point-guard debate
The Golden State Warriors lost for the first time in six months Saturday night, dropping their record to 24-1 and ending their 28 game winning streak. The Warriors plowed through the first quarter of the season, hypnotizing the league with their small ball dominance and vaulting themselves into “GOAT team” conversation.
The streak is over now, but looking back I’m actually surprised it lasted this long.
Let’s look at 5 games the Warriors probably should have lost during their 24-0 start.
Honorable Mentions – Nov 4 vs. LAC, Nov 17 vs. Toronto
Next: vs Raptors